Wednesday, June 5, 2013

bending submission

Photo



I need some help. You seem to be sexually advanced, and I'm lost. See I have this problem, I can't come. At all. And as a woman who can give pleasure but never receive it, it feels frustrating. I want to feel the pleasure I dream of. Can you help?

I'm a firm believer that the most important sex organ is between the ears. Start there and the...

Photo



labelledays





labelledays

Photo



jonluv:



jonluv:

Can I ask how many women you've slept with in total?

Not with a grey face.

She thought it was a picnic. Chose the sundress and left nothing...



She thought it was a picnic. Chose the sundress and left nothing beneath for the ride. His hand wandered in the car, but not where she wanted it. This frustrated her, but she said nothing, assuming more would occur on the blanket. The isolation of the spot he had chosen made walking in heels difficult. It also confused her, until she uncovered the basket. Just rope and two bottles. One wine. One scotch.

Over the next six hours she would become very familiar with that tree. The way it felt against her skin when the dress was gone. How the bark comes off if she claws it hard enough. The way wine tastes different when she's parched and it mixes with the scent of the tree. How unforgiving that bark is when she's grinding against it, involuntarily.

The slight indentations would remain in her skin until the next morning. She'd spend the ride home running her trembling fingers over them, with a vastly expanded understanding of what constitutes a picnic. 

d-casa



d-casa

This is who she is but doesn't show. What she wants but...



This is who she is but doesn't show. What she wants but doesn't allow. What she needs but doesn't give. You have to make her.

Despite all the admonishments. Despite all the rules. Despite all the shame.

Despite all the reasons she creates to keep this away.

Photo



I haven't had sex yet and I don't intend to. Until I come face to face with someone with a mind like yours.

I have some bad news. You'll need to wait. Probably much longer than you'd like. I didn't have this...

Photo



Photo



Do you have a new lover? Missing an old one? What drives your creative process?

The writing comes and goes. Nothing I can pin it to. If I knew what drove it, I'd be far more...

bestsexualbeauty: Intense



bestsexualbeauty:

Intense

Let's have a contest. Your mouth vs my fingers. A bit of a...



Let's have a contest. Your mouth vs my fingers. A bit of a disadvantage for you, since both of these make you a little insane.

No one said life was fair, baby.

Photo



You are not religious, right?

After 12 years of Catholic education, which if anything fueled my natural inclination to see people...

You're welcome to reach in But know you'll have to...



You're welcome to reach in

But know you'll have to take whatever you find

No comments:

Post a Comment