Friday, June 7, 2013

Musings and Bruises ♥

Why did your last D/s end?

Pfew, difficult question. :)
Let's see. It wasn't even a D/s, I guess? Well, it was, but not in the you-are-mine-let's-see-each other-twice-a-week way. 

We had our troubles from the start where I behaved pretty… difficult so he stepped back. And that happened often. But after two or three weeks he usually came back and we played again, which obviously didn't really help so I got even more insecure each time to the point where I couldn't give myself anymore and didn't want to be in touch with him after we played, fearing (and knowing) he'd have enough of me soon anyway.

So the last time we played is five weeks ago I think and haven't heard of him since.

That is the story in a nutshell, greyfacey. :)

It's hot today!  (@terriblybeautiful: yep, those are cat ears,...



It's hot today! 

(@terriblybeautiful: yep, those are cat ears, white Hello Kitty-with-red-bow-ones. ;))

Photo



Photo



<3



<3

"How long has it been since someone touched part of you other than your body?"

"How long has it been since someone touched part of you other than your body?"

- Laurel Hoodwrit 

I do this a lot. With one hand.



I do this a lot. With one hand.

Accurate. What to do about it? :)



Accurate.

What to do about it? :)

Photo



 



 

I remember when I was slapped in the face for the first time. It...







I remember when I was slapped in the face for the first time.

It was on Valentine's Day, 2004. I didn't see it coming. For a split second I wanted to tell him what a sick asshole he was, to slap a girl in the face, with a grin on his face.

Instead, I dropped to my knees and he told me I was a good girl.

I think that moment changed me forever.

"We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing then becomes to high…"

"We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing then becomes to high…"

- from Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs (Prologue)

True story. (The top! I want! :D)



True story. (The top! I want! :D)

minoakiju: would fuck her in the ass. over and over and over...







minoakiju:

would fuck her in the ass. over and over and over again.

:O :O :O

thelittleblacksubmarines: Song of the day: George Harrison - I...



thelittleblacksubmarines:

Song of the day: George Harrison - I Got My Mind Set On You

"Char me or scar me, let this love be anything but ordinary."

"Char me or scar me,
let this love be anything
but ordinary."

- Daily Haiku on Love by Tyler Knott Gregson (via tylerknott)

-I love you. I never hurt you on purpose. -I don't care. Hotel...





-I love you. I never hurt you on purpose.
-I don't care.

Hotel Chevalier by Wes Anderson

Remember when I said you're even more beautiful than I imagined? Stop proving it! I might develop a crush on you :P

I like being a crush. ;)

Photo







It's not the tail that makes you pet… But it...



It's not the tail that makes you pet…

But it certainly helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment