Friday, June 7, 2013

1700 Shades of Me

Photo



would you ever want to have all three holes filled?

Yes.

Xo Anastasia

Photo



Or contact us now through the email I just have you to exchange some photos so you can see my sexy wife. She has similar tits, areola, and nipple piercing like you. We would have a great time.

Again I have no idea who you are. You're on anon!
Xo Anastasia

Photo



Reblog this if its okay to send ridiculously sexual things to your inbox ic

Reblog if you wanna fuck the shit out of someone right now.

artsy-lover: hubbyloveswife: OMG *-* Sooooo need this right...



artsy-lover:

hubbyloveswife:

OMG

*-* Sooooo need this right now!!!

Photo



I just nutted so hard from you blog. Thank you!

You're welcome!!

Xo Anastasia

Have you come yet today?

I haven't cum. In a while.

Xo Anastasia

naughtyhappy: succhiacazzi: incestfunandcum: Would love to be...



naughtyhappy:

succhiacazzi:

incestfunandcum:

Would love to be doing this right now..

omg her tongue…

assgifsgirls: Sensual Jane gifsTitle







assgifsgirls:

Aww that's sucks. Maybe next time when you're here in miami let us know we can arrange something.

Well how do you suppose that when I have no idea who you are being that your on anon….???

Xo Anastasia

Photo



littleprincessc: wokeninvain: "Whatcha doin',...



littleprincessc:

wokeninvain:

"Whatcha doin', punkin?"

"Coloring, Daddy!"

"Where'd you get the new colors?"

"Silly Daddy, you!"

"Ohhhh, that's right, haha, well I am glad you are enjoying them!"

"Thank you Daddy!"

"You are welcome, kitten!"

"…Ummmm, Daddy?"

"Yes baby girl?"

"Can i ask you a question?"

"Anything, always!"

"Thank you Daddy! Ummm, what are you doing?"

"Watching you color, sweetie!"

"Wellllll……"

"What's on your mind, baby girl?"

"Well, I was just wondering if that was all, because usually you don't stand back there when i color, you sit and help."

"You are very observant, doll. Daddy is watching you color, but he's doing something else."

"Ummmm…..what else, Daddy?"

"Daddy is looking at your tight little ass and thinking that it isn't very red at all any more…"

"Daddyyyyyyy!!!"

"Do not interrupt me, miss, am I clear?"

"Eep! Yes, Daddy, sorry Daddy!"

"Your ass definitely needs to be redder, you just proved it, girl. But Daddy was also thinking about exactly how much he needs to yank those little legs of yours apart and stick his hard cock in your tight little pussy. You play sweet, little girl, but I know you hiked that skirt up before you got in the bed, and I noticed something different too, girl. I noticed you faced away from the door instead of towards it like you usually do when you color."

"Ooooooooh, Daddy I am all tingly, yes Daddy."

"No, girl, if you are going to be Daddy's little slut like that, you are going to use the specail words. Use them. Now."

"Mmmmf, Daddy, my tight little cunny is all wet and it itches like it does when I need your cock in me, when I need you fucking me hard. I need it so bad, Daddy."

"That's Daddy's filthy little fuckdoll. Show Daddy how wet you are, and present your ass for spanking."

Give me rough sex..

Lol.

Xo Anastasia

lilmissloca: holy shit



lilmissloca:

holy shit

adultcontentwarning: Ö



adultcontentwarning:

Ö

rlmjob: I want to have rough sex in public

rlmjob:

I want to have rough sex in public

No comments:

Post a Comment