Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Untitled

Photo



weckte: ShiteLadsDo weckte.tumblr.com



weckte:

ShiteLadsDo weckte.tumblr.com

when i was little and my parents were driving id pretend...



when i was little and my parents were driving id pretend there was a man/being/thing running alongside the car who had to follow certain rules like "he can only travel by jumping from streetlight to streetlight" or "he can only walk on fences"

i was so surprised to find out that other people did similar things

i wonder what the underlying psychology behind it is

like its a really specific thing to do but almost everyone did it without telling other kids about it because we all thought it was probably weird or unimportant

Photo



shitilikeandafewofme: That's an order! LOL



shitilikeandafewofme:

That's an order! LOL

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



IF FIRE WERE WATER

richintheheart:

this is far too mesmerizing not to reblog

Photo





cupidon69: fun4me: I want that dick down my throat. 💕🍌...



cupidon69:

fun4me:

I want that dick down my throat.

💕🍌 http://cupidon69.tumblr.com
 NSFW. GAY ADULTS. 18+
Every Day 150 New Pictures &Videos, 24/24 !!!

standingleg: Perfect in every way. Q







standingleg:

Perfect in every way.

Q

safesexgay: SAFE SEX GAY … AND OTHERS COOL THINGS …

















safesexgay:

SAFE SEX GAY … AND OTHERS COOL THINGS …

getoncam3: Aw, I miss hardalready :(



getoncam3:

Aw, I miss hardalready :(

Photo



Photo



Photo









Photo





Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment