Sunday, June 9, 2013

I Put The SEXY In DYSLEXIA.

Photo



🎢🎡I can feel ya sneak a piece when I looked away, got my burger,...



🎢🎡I can feel ya sneak a piece when I looked away, got my burger, got my shake, I would share them but today I'm yellin' … Bitch don't eat my fries🎡🎢……… k, I'll stop. 😞 GN

πŸ™ˆ Poor horse-y πŸ΄πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ‘ΌπŸ’”



πŸ™ˆ Poor horse-y πŸ΄πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ‘ΌπŸ’”

Photo



Photo



Photo





Photo



marfmellow: manticore-monster: smurflewis: 10 things not to...





marfmellow:

manticore-monster:

smurflewis:

10 things not to say to a women

this is guaranteed way to get yourself murdered

more like 10 things not to say to people who go through menses, because it's not only women. 

l3aka: Introducing J.Lo - Forever 25



l3aka:

Introducing J.Lo - Forever 25

cleophatrajones: Ri Ri be checkin these tricks…



cleophatrajones:

Ri Ri be checkin these tricks…

worldsbaddest:   0___0world's baddest females here!



worldsbaddest:

 

0___0
world's baddest females here!

#squaready



#squaready

πŸ’‹



πŸ’‹

Photo













brandonwade: Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed.





brandonwade:

Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed.

Photo



goldenbros: Internet God superpower!



goldenbros:

Internet God superpower!

Losing a follower on Tumblr

sodamnrelatable:

Expectation:

image

Reality:

image

trugazi: this is the internal anatomy of cows as far as i'm...



trugazi:

this is the internal anatomy of cows as far as i'm concerned

deliciouskaek: angrybrownbaby: itztakoooo: YOU JUST GOT...



deliciouskaek:

angrybrownbaby:

itztakoooo:

YOU JUST GOT SERVED.

I have been watching this for the past ten minutes laughing hard enough for tears to come out.

i cannot

No comments:

Post a Comment