Friday, June 7, 2013

These are a few of my favourite things...

Photo



saythankyoumaster: Teamwork.



saythankyoumaster:

Teamwork.

daddymike976: shadowofluv: Hehehe I wonder if I'll ever get a...



daddymike976:

shadowofluv:

Hehehe

I wonder if I'll ever get a post like this, too?

itsallprimal: Scream, squirm, squeeze, for nothing will stop me...



itsallprimal:

Scream, squirm, squeeze, for nothing will stop me from forcing your cunt to squirt its precious fluids all over the floor.

daddydarkside: Is this going to make you cum for daddy? Yes,...



daddydarkside:

Is this going to make you cum for daddy?

Yes, yes it will.

Photo





Sensuality Unveiled: I know it's not Tuesday but: TMI Tuesday questions~

Sensuality Unveiled: I know it's not Tuesday but: TMI Tuesday questions~:
1. What tends to feel better for you, sex or masturbation?
2. Your 5 favorite spots to be stimulated.
3. Have you ever had your prostate stimulated?
4. Have you ever had an orgasm from anywhere other than your genitals?
5. Do you prefer clitoral or vaginal stimulation?
6. Can you touch your…

Nerdgasm



Nerdgasm

daddymike976: The only thing better than playing with one of...



daddymike976:

The only thing better than playing with one of his babygirl's holes in the morning before work is playing with two of them;)

Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines



Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines

kittenmonroe: the-australian-pegasister: mydemisee: WHY AM I...



kittenmonroe:

the-australian-pegasister:

mydemisee:

WHY AM I LAUGHING OMG

SHE SAW THE CHANCE

AND SHE TOOK IT

A++ BYNES

Well done.

So jealous that my name isn't Amanda

Photo















amaster: you say you are not capable of cumming multiple times...



amaster:

you say you are not capable of cumming multiple times in a row…I beg to differ slut. Five minutes in and you have already thanked Me for three orgasms. I control your body better than you ever did… and you really are thankful for that.

dom-wolf: Don't pout, baby. Daddy told you not to tease. Now be...



dom-wolf:

Don't pout, baby. Daddy told you not to tease. Now be my big girl and finish what you started.

Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody  If you don't belt out this song...



Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody 

If you don't belt out this song whenever you're listening to it, you're not doing it right. 

Photo



That's love.





That's love.

My stupid human tricks that I can't tell anyone about

1. Cracking my lower back by flexing my PC muscles.

2. Cupping water between my breasts in the shower and being able to drink it from said breasts.

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment