Sunday, June 9, 2013

この雌犬

no t no shade but i’m totally the attractive one in my family

no t no shade but i’m totally the attractive one in my family

perfect



perfect

Photo



lovenormajeane: Marilyn Monroe in a costume test for...



lovenormajeane:

Marilyn Monroe in a costume test for 'Something's Got To Give', 1962

blacktwink: drilleryclinton: White people confuse me. Ya'll call the police if someone is being...

blacktwink:

drilleryclinton:

White people confuse me. Ya'll call the police if someone is being too loud, yall call the police if a suspicious person is in your neighborhood, yall even call the police if your dog goes missing. But let a demon smear "GET OUT" on yall walls in red paint ya'll niggas grab a ouija board.

i'm done. bye

my queen



my queen

Hable con ella



Hable con ella

jdunn is sickening



jdunn is sickening

filed under white boys i could go for (i just like him because...



filed under white boys i could go for (i just like him because of silver linings playbook)

Photo



Photo



coyoteheart: bluecollecter: omg just bend me over His arm can...



coyoteheart:

bluecollecter:

omg just bend me over

His arm can only go so far..

modelsdot: Chuck Close. Kate Moss. 



modelsdot:

Chuck Close. Kate Moss. 

wgsn: Laura Teasdale of Kingston University creates casual...



wgsn:

Laura Teasdale of Kingston University creates casual tailoring for the contemporary gentlemen. Chunky cropped jumpers played with proportion, while accessories take on an eccentric appeal, featuring mesh masks decorated with fish.

obsessed

Photo



THIS MOVIE



THIS MOVIE

blacktwink: platonicblog: Dries Van Noten Men's A/W...



blacktwink:

platonicblog:

Dries Van Noten Men's A/W 1998.

anime body proportions

my 1 year anniversary theme song tbh



my 1 year anniversary theme song tbh

tufworld: infamousfox: Snippet of New...



tufworld:

infamousfox:

Snippet of New Slaves

Screaming

GENIOOOOOO kanye will ALWAYS be my king

Nicki Minaj Should Never Apologize for Going Pop | NOISEY

Nicki Minaj Should Never Apologize for Going Pop | NOISEY:

attachedtoapoem:

pussyharvest:

sometimes noisey sucks AND SOMETIMES IT DOESN'T

"I was so hood. So people just thought, that's her, I got it. Then when they see other sides of you they feel like that's not you, but that is me. I've always been multi-faceted."

nicki was never really hood. that was just as much an act as any other iteration of "nicki minaj". she's a great actress/entertainer/businesswoman though, even if i think she lacks taste and doesn't nearly hone her talent as much as she could

No comments:

Post a Comment